Monitoring of waste, municipal vehicles, garbage trucks
Monitoring of waste vehicles, control of their operation, automated work schedule and verifying its completion – all this is not just an investment, but also a statutory obligation as of 1 January 2012.
In accordance with Law of 2011 No. 152 item 897, the entities collecting municipal waste are obliged, among others, to prepare quarterly reports containing information of:
- weight of individual types of waste
- weight of biodegradable waste
- weight of waste not transferred for storage in landfills
- number of owners of properties from which the waste was collected
- property owners who collect municipal waste in a manner inconsistent with the regulations
- quantity and type of liquid waste collected from the area of the municipality
- methods for management of liquid waste, including the indication of the sewage collection station to which the liquid waste was transferred
- number of owners of properties from which the liquid waste was collected
The solution we propose is the monitoring of municipal vehicles, including garbage trucks, and waste monitoring.
Implementation of a special GPS system allows entrepreneurs to meet their statutory obligations, as well as provides the following:
- planning of vehicle routes
- current monitoring of garbage trucks and their routes
- determining the working time of fleet and drivers
- optimizing the routes, and thus reducing the costs of work
- quick response in emergency situations
- implementation of Eco-driving programs
- automation of maintenance operations in the fleet vehicles
All the above options are provided after the implementation of the SATIS system.