Reporting and analyses
For statutory reasons, the most important reports for municipal companies are those that indicate the quantity, waste collection points, and places where waste is dumped. A very important feature is summaries of information about waste collected from unauthorised points.
In order to enable preparation of analysis, implementation of the SATIS system in municipal companies includes, in particular:
- Installation of tracking unit
- Connection the tracking unit to the vehicle (back section, fork, pump, power output, etc. Installation always depends on the type and destination of the vehicle)
- We apply on digital maps all the points where waste is to be collected in accordance with the signed agreements
- We apply on maps the waste disposal sites (places where they can be dumped)
- We import data about route management as the basis for waste collection
Based on the templates of defined event reports and the report schedules, we define the analyses, the most important of which are as follows:
- Electronic vehicle/driver timesheet
- Report of collection/discharge of waste
- Report of collection/discharge of waste in unauthorised locations
- Other, according to the needs of our customers
The above-mentioned reports allow for the elimination of almost all frauds related to waste management.