Scope and Application
This Statement applies to drivers, couriers, partner transportation companies, and any other persons that use the platform under license (collectively “Drivers,” or individually “you”). The Statement does not apply to persons (e.g. riders) who use app or Services to request transportation, delivery, or other services (“Users”). If you interact with the Services as both a User and a Driver, the respective privacy statements apply to your different interactions.
Collect of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create, modify, or log in to your account, request support from us, consent to a background check, submit information about your vehicle or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, profile picture, vehicle information, insurance information, driver’s license information, and other information you may choose to provide.
Modern information storage, databases and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the functionality of a project. The security of your information and your personal privacy is extremely important to us.
When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Location Information: As a condition of providing services via the platform, your precise location data must be provided via the device that you use. Once the app has permission to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system (“platform”), we will collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Contacts Information: If you permit the app to access the address book on your device via the permission system used by your platform, we may access and store names and contact information from your address book to facilitate interactions through our Services and for other purposes described in this Statement or at the time of consent or collection.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to the transportation (or other) services you provide through our platform, including the type of service provided, date and time the service was provided, distance traveled, and other related transaction details.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device (whether your own device or a device we provide you), including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times or app features, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to send receipts, provide products and services (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users and Drivers, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, news, and events and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, referrals, and advertisements.
We may transfer the information described in this Statement to, and process and store it in, some of them may have less protective data protection laws than the region in which you reside. Where this is the case, we will take appropriate measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this Statement.
We request permission for our app’s collection of precise location from your device (whether your own device or one we provide) per the permission system used by your mobile operating system. If you initially permit the collection of this information, you can later disable it by changing the location settings on your mobile device. However, you will not be able to use services on the platform if you disable our collection of precise location data. Additionally, disabling our collection of precise location from your device will not limit our ability to derive approximate location from your IP address.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Application takes precautions to ensure that member account information is kept private. We use reasonable measures to protect member information that is stored within our database, and we restrict access to member information to those employees who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service personnel and technical staff. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of member account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of member information at any time.
Application may use or disclose your Personal Information if we feel it’s necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, security or technical issues, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law when responding to subpoenas, court orders and other legal processes. This may be also done to protect our rights or property.
Analytics and Advertising Services
Correcting/Updating or Removing Information
To Delete Your Account
To delete an account, email email@example.com Please note that although your account is terminated any of the activity on the site that you did up until you terminated your account remains on the site.
Any feedback and/or suggestions you make to the project are appreciated, but you understand that project may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy, or our information practices, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org